One man or woman can change the life, do you agree?)

Hi
To start with I will tell how I found you. I was surfing through sites and accidentlystumble upon your photographs and I thought that there is there is nothing wrong cuz people should get to know each other somehow, right?)
So I am Sari and I hope you won't ignore me and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm rather interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling SOOO MUCH that I even ready to keep on walking around the whole world until that verymoment when I meet a man who I'd fall in love with and stay with him forever. Dreaming is not prohibited, right?) sure, you may think that it sounds like a fairy tale, but I really think so.) Alright, I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me lots of interesting stories which they had gone through.
So, what kind of man are you? You are attractive, can tell it for sure) What r you interesting in? I hope you won't ignore this message and you'd write me back.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... maybe... tomorrow?))
I am really waiting for your answer. Please, write me back.
Keep in touch