Re: Bug#672290: RFS: uhub/0.4.0~git20120423-9efe4bc-1 (updated) -- High performance Advanced Direct Connect p2p hub
(Please Cc me in replies, I am not subscribed to this mailing list)
My regular sponsor is very busy now (since April). And it looks like no-one
from debian-mentors mailing list is interested in sponsoring my package 
(two weeks passed without any reply).
Current version (0.3.2-1) of package in Debian Sid is FTBFS on s390 and s390x.
I have only one package with problems on these architectures .
I reported bug to upstream and it was fixed long time ago. Next stable release
(0.4.0) of program will be soon. And I want to check that program builds fine
on s390 and s390x before this release.
Maybe someone from this mailing list is interested in this too. So could
anyone check build on s390/s390x and/or upload this version of my package
(0.4.0~git20120423-9efe4bc-1) to experimental branch of Debian?
You can look at package rules here:
Some information about the package can be found here:
Direct link for download:
Full list of changes in the package:
* Update to GIT snapshot.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Changed tarball compression format: LZMA2 is used now.
* debian/rules was updated:
- now dh is used instead of direct dh_* commands
- now uscan is used for checking current upstream version
(dpkg-parsechangelog was used earlier)
- USE_SSL configuration option is enabled
* debian/doc/uhub.1, debian/doc/uhub.conf and debian/doc/users.conf
were removed: now they are available in upstream.
* debian/doc/uhub-passwd.1 was created: there is no such man page in
* debian/uhub.manpages was updated (see above).
* debian/control was updated: added dependence from packages
fakeroot, libsqlite3-dev and libssl-dev
* debian/copyright was updated:
- URL in Format field was updated
- years were updated
- OpenSSL exception was officially received
(see file COPYING.OpenSSL in sources)
* Upstream possibly fixed build for hurd-i386,
kfreebsd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64, s390 and s390x.