Re: What installer images should we provide for s390 and s390x?

Hello Steve,

I want to install Debian under z/VM at work from a local mode. Access to the
web is forbidden. The DVD iso is the only way to succeed... But the install
fails because iso folders tree doesn't match the one from the net. Files are
missing...

Hope I'm clear.

Regards
Alain