Re: need help to build wrapitk-python

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 07:53:16AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> My package wrapitk-python contains python wrappers for a C++ library
> ITK (Insight ToolKit).  Unfortunately, the s390 build failed with an
> "out of memory" error [1].  I'd like a volunteer to try the build
> with reduced optimization (-O1 or -O0).
>
> Please download the sources, edit debian/rules, and let me know
> the results.

The build dependencies are now installed on zelenka, in the sid chroot.  Sorry
for the delay but I had to request the appropriate rights first.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager