valgrind port to system Z

Hi,

I've been working on the valgrind port to system Z for some time and
an initial patch set has been posted here: http://bugs.kde.org/243404
The port is fairly functional already and is currently awaiting review.
What's left to be done is performance enhancements and adding support
for tools beyond memcheck and massif.
I'd like to continue working on the port but I no longer have access
to a system Z machine. I've tried the hercules emulator but a valgrind
build takes several hours to complete on my hardware, never mind running
regression buckets. So, unfortunately, it's not really workable.
Is there a possibility that the Debian project could provide access to a
mainframe machine?

Thanks,
   Florian