IBM z/VM + z/Series + Debian

Dear Stephen,

Am still not able to sort out the problem. It will be great that if you
clear my doubts that are prevailing,

* What is the size of the debain mirror for s390?
* What size is required in z/vm to install the debian linux?
* In referring to debain mirrors, there are some points reg resync?

Kindly help on the issue..

---
Regards,
Anandh