'ld' failing in builld on debian-s390, but not on zelenka

Hi,

Is there any way of  telling what version of 'ld' was on the debian buildds (specifically for s390)
for a given build? I have a package, cmor, that has FTBFS on s390 since 2.2.0, for the last four
uploads. It fails in 'ld' building a test that has not changed since version 2.1, and it builds fine
on zelenka, just not in the buildd. So I can't reproduce it outside the buildd.

collect2: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
/bin/sh: ./ipcc_test_code: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [test_C] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/buildd-cmor_2.3.0-1-s390-jwQq7P/cmor-2.3.0'

Any ideas?

--
Alastair McKinstry  , <alastair@sceal.ie> , <mckinstry@debian.org>    http://blog.sceal.ie

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world
is either a madman or an economist - Kenneth Boulter, Economist.