Re: git t7400.24 is failing again

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:50:30 -0400 (EDT), Stephen Powell wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:41:58 -0400 (EDT), Bastian Blank wrote:
>>
>> That change was done several years ago. The last buildd with a 32bit
>> kernel was debian01, which was discontinued over 3 years ago.
>
> Hmm.  Interesting.  I wonder why, then, that mozart had a problem
> related to this only a couple of weeks ago?  (See BR 573887.)

I just realized that bug report #569594 is archived and has therefore
been silently rejecting all posts to it.  I'll stick to the list
from now on unless and until Jonathan opens a new bug report.
Jonathan, I'll CC you for now, but if you are subscribed to the
debian-s390 list or otherwise read all mail to that list, let me
know and I'll drop the CC in future posts.  Thanks.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :