Re: Remove not-for-us from xneur on s390, please

Hi there.

My package had a problem on s390 in the past (FTBFS). This was detected
and fixed in short time, but someone added not-for-us to xneur. (Bad
decision, I believe.)

I've tried contact s390@buildd.debian.org (with some errors in
subject), but nobody replied yet.

Do somebody have an idea, whom should I ping to solve the problem?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail:    gq@cs.msu.su             Jabber:  gq@jabber.ru
 Homepage:  http://gq.net.ru         ICQ:     7272757
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1