Re: Lenny: Unable to mount initrd

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 03:06:38PM -0300, Peter Senna Tschudin wrote:
> I've uploaded files to the System Z but kernel was not able to mount
> the initrd.

Which way do you used to upload the files (which exactly?) to the Z? Do
you use z/VM?

>             The most strange is that normally after the word "tried:"
> there is ext2, ext3 and cramfs.

The lenny images uses an initramfs, aka compressed cpio archive, no real
filesystem.

> See the output error:

Please show the complete log.

Bastian

--
It is a human characteristic to love little animals, especially if
they're attractive in some way.