RE: Installation Question

On December 21, 2009, Larry Martin wrote:
> The iso directory for s390 is empty (as far as I can tell) again this week.
>
> Thanks,   .........Larry

According to the web page http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/,
problems with the weekly builds should be reported on another list: debian-cd@lists.debian.org.
I cannot find evidence in your original posting that this list was CC-ed; so you might want
to put a posting on that list complaining that none of the s390 architecture weekly builds
exist.  Here is an excerpt from the above web page:

----------

Problems?

If you encounter any problems with these images, please check the Debian CDs FAQ.
The most common complaint at the moment is about wrongly-sized or corrupt DVD ISO images,
which is normally a bug in your http download program.

If your problem is not covered by the above FAQ, please report it to
the debian-cd@lists.debian.org mailing list.

(I checked the FAQ.  The subject, "all the files for architecture xyz are missing"
is not one of the topics covered in the FAQ.)

I'd report the problem myself; but I use the VM reader images from generic, not the CD
images, to do my installs.  Therefore, you have a greater vested interest to make some
noise on the other list than I do.  So I'll let you do it.  :-)

Regards,
Steve