Re: Minidisk support (was: Installation Question)

Stephen Powell wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance, but would you mind giving me the full URL of the
> upstream linux-s390 mailing list, so that I can follow-up on your advise?

How about the mail address instead? You don't need to be subscribed; you'll
be CCed on replies by default.

The address is:
   linux-s390 *AT* vger.kernel.org

Most kernel mailing lists can be found at:
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html

The people maintaining the stable updates can be reached at
   stable *AT* kernel.org
You can either CC them in your request, or leave it up to the s390
maintainers to contact them.

Make sure you include the git commit ID and preferably the patch author and
description in your request.

Cheers,
FJP