Re: How to add DASD automatically

Hello Bastian

Does this mean I simple create a new file in directory hardware with config-ccw-0.0.0xxx and the next time it should be online?

BR Florian

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 01:16:14PM +0100, Florian Bilek wrote:
> Just would like to know how to enabale additional dasd that was added later
> after the finalisation of the installation. When I start Debian only the
> DASD that was configured during installation is online.

Take a look into /etc/sysconfig/hardware.

Bastian

--
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not stopped.
               -- Spock, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown

--
Best regards

Florian Bilek