Re: Lenny installer hanging?

I have also come across the same problem as Adam on a FLEX-ES system running z/VM 5.2 where it hangs in exactly the same place. A quick test of just IPL'ing under Hercules from tape though works just fine so I just need to test using tape on FLEX-ES under z/VM.

One thing that might be a problem is that FLEX-ES does not support QDIO and this version of Debian only supports CTC, QETH and IUCV so instead of defining OSA in the FLEX-ES configuration file you might want to try CTC instead (which is what I did under Hercules.)

--

MfG / Best Regards

Sebastian