Re: Please build debian-edu-artwork for s390

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The debian-edu-artwork is flagged as 'notforus' by the autobuilders.
> I believe this is a mistake, and a result of some incorrect build
> dependencies that was present in a few earlier versions.  I am not
> sure who did this, nor how to find out who to contact about it, so I
> try a few addresses and hope I hit someone that can change it.

I guess I should mention that I picked the addresses from
and <URL:http://www.debian.org/ports/s390/.  Bastian Blank mentioned
on IRC that I could have used $arch@buildd.d.o.  If that is the
currect address, I suggest it is mentioned on one of the above pages.

> Please allow debian-edu-artwork to be built for s390, as the missing
> binaries are blocking the package from entering testing.

Luk Claes told me to talk to Bastian Blank about this, and he ment
that the package should not be build for s390.  I am fine with this,
and have reported bug #444347 to request its removal.

I wish the person flagging it as not-for-us on s390 would have done
this, or at least reported the state change to the maintainers of the
package.  It would have avoided unneeded delay in getting the
debian-edu-artwork package into testing.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen