about a minute he came without even touching my cunt twice]!

Would you believe it?

We walked quickly to the most secluded spot of the park and I sat down on a bench.  She was facing me and lifted the hem or her skirt... she wasn't wearing panties.  I wanted to fuck her so hard.  She straddled me just then and sank down onto my cock.  She bounced and swayed and lifted her top so that I could suck on her little nipples.

Sexually, yes?

http://geocities.com/becasealadore?fp=gfibjW-RGAJ.YbRQR,gfibjW,VSd

He saw my pierced belly button and made a comment.  He poured the shot into my belly button and began licking and sucking my belly button.  He pushed his hips into my crotch.  I wrapped my legs around him and pushed back.  After a few minutes, a guy came from the bathroom and stood and watched us.
gfibjW-RGAJ.YbRQR,gfibjW,VSd