kernel-image-2.4.27-s390 and ndiswrapper-modules-i386 need update in unstable

Hi Bastian, kernel team,

Both kernel-image-2.4.27-s390 and ndiswrapper-modules-i386 (for the
latter, Andres has indicated to me the kernel team can decide about it)
have had a security upload, but are yet still missing in proposed
updates. They both didn't get an upload yet since sarge was released in
unstable, and being kernel-related packages, are definitely outdated.

The security upload had an ABI change, and unlike regular security
uploads, those combined with package name changes are not (yet)
supported. Quite a borderline case, and the outdateness of the unstable
packages needs to be dealt with one way or the other anyway, so:

What do with those two packages? Can I remove them? Will you update
them? If you want either or both removed, please file a bug on
ftp.debian.org requesting so, or alternatively update the package(s) one
of these days. Of course, if they are removed, they can always later be
reintroduced.

Thanks in advance,
--Jeroen

--