Re: etch/s390 TODO

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:54:19PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 12:12:51PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I disabled the dasd patch in parted 1.6.23, because it didn't apply cleanly,
> > and there where some changes which made it non-trivial for me to fix it, i
> > asked you on irc to look at it, and think i also mailed here, but nothing
> > happened since then. Otavio has now taken a more active role than me in parted
> > maintenance, as has K.G., so it would be best to contact them about this
> > maybe.
>
> I fixed it at least one time and it worked after that.

Yes, but then the code it is based on has changed again, and it needs
refixing, which is why it is not included. I asked you back then.

Now if you have fixed it again since 1.6.23, then it is another matter, can
you please try enabling the patch and confirm it builds and works indeed ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther