htp segmentation fault

Hello,

I'm helping to maintain htp[0] and it doesn't works very well on s390.
htp is a HTML pre-processor, it supports the creation of macros and
other funny utils to maintain static pages easily.

Well, the concrete problem is that it seg faults while trying to parse
a 60Kb~ text (I guess that all-at-once). Since I don't have a s390 nor
programming skills, I would appreciate your help with this problem.
The s390 problem is retaining htp from being updated also in testing
(the package was orphaned for about 2 years and is very old in the
testing distribution).

The logs of buildd are:
  http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=htp
htp 1.15 (the new version maintained by me):
  http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=htp&ver=1.15-2&arch=s390&file=log
htp 1.13 (the oooold version)
  http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=htp&ver=1.13-2&arch=s390&file=log

As you can see, the 1.13 version does not have any trouble because it
just doesn't have any testing after the compilation is done.

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings

[0] http://packages.ubuntu.com/htp

--
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you,
then they fight you, then you win"  -Ghandi

La primavera llega con dificultad
http://diegoe.blogspot.com