s390 buildd problem

hi folks,

i have a problem with one of my packages on s390: as you can see from
the log [0] the build fails with

ps2pdf ragel-guide.ps ragel-guide.pdf
Unrecoverable error: typecheck in .getdeviceparams
Operand stack:
	false  --nostringval--  InputAttributes  --nostringval--  0
	--nostringval--  PageSize  --nostringval--  -2048  --nostringval--
	--nostringval--
make[1]: *** [ragel-guide.pdf] Segmentation fault

which only happens on this architecture, and the package built fine
there before. i suspect that this is not a problem with my package, but
with the ps2pdf utility. could someone with access to a s390 box do me a
great favor and try to run ps2pdf on that machine to verify this? the
file in question is at [1]

thanks  robert

[0] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ragel&ver=4.1-3&arch=s390&stamp=1124286263&file=log&as=raw
[1] http://www.semistable.com/files/ragel-guide.ps