Re: S/390 install cd image?

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
Is there a CD install image for debian s/390? I just acquired a G5 S/390 which I want to get Debian up and running on, and since I don't have any other OS or tape devices on it, it'd be easiest to install using the SE laptop CD drive, which I've heard is possible with SuSE and RedHat's S/390 distributions.

Any towards doing this would be appreciated, even if it's just instructions on how to build my own bootable S/390 CD. :)

See http://www.debian.org/CD/ for details. jigdo should work fine.

Gerhard