Re: Please re-build and upload xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-7

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> Hi porters,
> 	a few days back xfree86 has been uploaded with urgency=high since
> it fixes a bunch of RC bugs.
>
> On both s390 and mips the build failed due to lack of disk space. Please
> take appropriate actions to complete the build and upload asap.
>
> We need to get -7 asap into sarge.
>
> Thanks
> Fabio

Hi guys,
	thanks for attempting another build of X on s390, but the
situation didn't change. I am pretty sure that the buildd is still lacking
disk space.

The main difference from -6 and -7 is that the fonts are not builded
anymore and the process goes much further compared to the previous builds
of X.

If error reported in the log was the real error, that would have shown on
all the others archs as well.

Can anybody try to build it manually (like it was done in past iirc) or
tell us if that error is real?

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.