Re: Courier Build Failure

Stefan Hornburg <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
> I'm the maintainer of courier and I'm facing a rather strange build failure:
>
> The execution of aclocal (provided by package automake1.7) fails. We think
> that this is related to the build host because on another build host of
> s390, the same command executed successfully (in an earlier revision of
> courier, just one week earlier).
>
> It would be nice if someone on this list could try to reproduce the problem
> (please use a clean environment) and tell us if the problem is reproducible.

> If the build succeeds, I would really appreciate an upload.

It looks like your request was already granted. (successful build
yesterday sitting on incoming.d.o.), but I wonder whether this specific
buildd l003092 is broken, I've seen the same error in another package:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libtasn1-2&ver=0.2.6-1&arch=s390&stamp=1075903128&file=log&as=raw
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=courier&ver=0.44.2-3&arch=s390&stamp=1078337173&file=log&as=raw

Is it possible that l003092 is broken?
               cu andreas