Debian-Installer for s/390 status

Hi folks

s390 was not released as part of beta3. The reason is easy: there is no
working partitioner because anything in d-i relays on the ability of
parted to read the disklabel.

The remain is easy
- network device support for chandev is working except iucv.
- dasd support seems to work.

What needs to be done:
- ssh support. (I don't know what Joey Hess wants to implement in a
  general case.)
- vtoc support on libparted (urgent). Someone with enough C knowledge
  must do that as I simply have not the time to do all.
- zipl-installer.
- testing.

The current images are in the archive so anybody should be able to test
the already working parts.

Bastian

--
Each kiss is as the first.
		-- Miramanee, Kirk's wife, "The Paradise Syndrome",