Re: s390 installation support in Debian 'sarge'

OK, I've cleared it with management.

There is only one slight wrinkle: I need to get anyone who will have
access to our H70 for doing installer development to sign an NDA.

Before you freak out, let me explain that a little further: it has
nothing whatsoever to do with the Debian work--we'd love the publicity
from having it be known that we lent you the space to do so.

We do, however, host stuff on that same VM box for other customers of
ours.  Now, I'm not planning to give anyone more than Class G privileges
from the machine perspective (unless you need them to, say, build an NSS
or something, and even then I'd rather be told what needs to happen and
do it for you).  Still, by doing perfectly legitimate things, you may
well figure out *who* some of those other customers are and, since
you're bright people, make good guesses about what they're doing.

Not telling anyone about that sort of stuff is what we need the NDA
for.  Basically, pretend that you think you're alone on the box, when
discussing what you're doing.

I hope this is not an onerous requirement.

Adam