vctc link not working on 2.4.19 under VM

Greetings;

I can't get my ctc link to work. As far as I can see
everything is setup as it should be but I can't talk
to either my VM stack, or through it to either of
my other two linux guests.

One of them is a Marist distrib, and the other is a
TurboLinux. All the routes are "the same" and the
other two can talk just fine. Just can't figure this
one out.

BTW, I upgraded from the 2.4.17 kernel, and the link
through my OSA card is working just fine!

Many TIA!
Dennis