Re: Adding QDIO support to an existing Debian 3.0 System

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 13:56, Kevin Kobb wrote:
> Rodney S. Clayton wrote:
>  > I have a running Debian s/390 system that is using VCTCA's for
>  > connectivity. I would like to download the QDIO module and add this kind
>  > of NIC.
>  > I have been unable to fine the driver for Debian or the directions for
>  > setting it up.
>  > Where should I look?

However, in 2.4.19, the drivers became open source.

Go look at http://www.sinenomine.net/downloads and grab the 2.4.21 or
2.4.19 .debs there.  They're not official in any sense, but the web page
describes how they're constructed.  They're what we use.

Adam