Re: CPU resources

And I'm just a programmer learning S/390.

But let's assume that i've defined all my 3 LPAR's has non-capped, and that my Linux LPAR now get's 15% of the physical CPU resources. How would Debian Linux behave?! How would it assume that instead of 400 bogomips it now has acess to 600? Is it possible?

Many thanks

ATTENTION:
is it possible to replace the send value with the mailing-list address?
every time i do a Reply (as i usually do) it assumes the person who has sent the email, not the ML address.