Re: linux 2.6

hello,

i think this can be somehow a "lamme" question but i *really* need a answer to this. so if you can answer me, please do!
i have 3 LPAR running, which one of them is running debian natively. my problem is that when i boot the system i get a x% of the CPU, and after a reboot that x% changes to a lower or higher value.
is there any tool that can get in real time the percentage of available CPU?
can you give any tip about this situation?

i would be very grateful!
many thanks in advance