Re: please rebuild python-bz2

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 01:44:17PM +0200, Joerg Wendland wrote:
> Matthew Wilcox, on 2003-08-26, 12:17, you wrote:
> > given-back on ia64.
>
> Now what does that mean?

it's wanna-build terminology.  packages can be in one of several states
-- building, uploaded, installed, failed, etc.  i moved python-bz2
from failed to needs-build with the --give-back option to wanna-build.
at some point (actually, it already happened), the buildd will take it
for building and then it will progress to uploaded and then to installed
once accepted into the pool.

so it means "it's in the queue" and not "you can install it now".