cfs fails on s390 only

Hello,

it seems I need some help regarding this bug report:

cfsd works okay on all other architectures but fails on s390.
Unfortunately I cannot debug this problem on trex, because I would need
root permissions to setup a nfs-server and export the NULL_EXPORT.

Building a debug version and running the cfs daemon with gdb to see
where the segfault happens, could help a lot; see the bug report for
details.  So if someone with root access to s390 could do that, that
would be nice.

Thanks, Gerrit.

[Please reply to the list only.]