gcl/acl2 2.6-15

Greetings!  I've built this package successfully on trex several times,
yet the autobuilder has failed twice in the same place with an
effective segfault.  Is something different on the autobuilding
machine l003092?

Separately, I've noticed that trex is now running kernel 2.4.x, in
which the known mprotect bug has been reportedly fixed.  GCL can use
more efficient garbage collection on such machines, but currently has
no way of detecting 2.2 kernels at runtime and using the slower gc.
Is it safe to assume now that the vast majority of machines running
Debian on this arch will be using 2.4.x now, and that a simple note in
README.Debian coupled with an enabling of the stratified garbage
collection is now advisable?

Take care,