Kernel update for Debian 3.0/s390

An up-to-date version is at <http://master.debian.org/~joey/3.0r1/>.

For the first update to woody the 2.4 kernel patch should be updated.
In order to install a new one, an old one has to be removed, so the
archive doesn't explode and CDs are still buildable.

Hence, I propose the following actions:

install kernel-patch-2.4.19-s390
remove  kernel-patch-2.4.17-s390

Please shout if something is wrong with this.

The relevant .changes files are stored on auric in the directory
/org/ftp-master.debian.org/ftp/dists/proposed-updates

Regards,

	Joey

--
Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber