From: Gerhard Tonn [mailto:GerhardTonn@swol.de]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 3:43 PM
To: debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org; debian-s390@lists.debian.org
Cc: Post, Mark K
Subject: Openoffice now available on s390

thanks to the fine work of the Debian Openoffice packager, I was able to
build Openoffice within 2 weeks. When I have tested the bridge code
thoroughly and done some cleanup of the patches, I will post more details. I

am able to install the packages, setup openoffice and start it.

The packages can be found at

The stlport packages are not built from the latest source, but work fine.