Please make that ltt is built for your arch

The archs on which we should build the LTT package was restricted some
time ago.  Now that much more archs are supported by the kernel patch,
I changed that to "arch: any" again, but only the ppc buildd takes
care of it.  Please update you package lists accordingly.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique