bayonne rebuild on s390

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:30, you wrote:
>      * bayonne (- to 0.7.6-1)
>           + Maintainer: Mark Purcell
>           + Too young, only 8 of 10 days old
>           + out of date on s390: bayonne (from 0.7.5-1)
>           + Not considered

Could I ask someone to resubmit bayonne for a rebuild on s390.  (I presume
this is the correct process, it doesn't seem to be documented anywhere
handy). S390 is currently the only thing which is keeping bayonne out of
testing and the buildd should proceed correctly as the Build-Depends
libraries are all upto speed for s390.

I could resubmit another updated bayonne package with versioned
Build-Depends, but then every arch would recompile, when I really just need
s390.

Thanks,
Mark