RE: Questions concerning S/390 OCO-modules

Okay, so there's a way to set up an entirely DFSG s390, just not if you
have this OSA.  It looked as if the entire networking code had a non-free
component.  I hope you all realize that you have to make
contrib/disks-s390 to hold the OSA bootfloppies until IBM decides to
make OSA DFSG free?  I really don't see how Debian can NOT distribute the
OSA stuff, I just think that the splash screen can't be worded strongly
enough.  This isn't an optional thing we're talking about, it's hardware:
if you got it, you need the OCO modules to get your computer to work.
Pragmatism wins.