Re: Questions concerning S/390 OCO-modules

Wait a minute here, is this going where I think it's going?  The
>>bootfloppies<<< for s390 have non-free modules on them!?  Does this
requirement of non-free modules ever get remedied, or are these s390
modules going to saddle the entire arch for the forseeable future?

--
The Internet must be a medium for it is neither Rare nor Well done!