Re: some news

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 08:32:41AM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:

> Stefan Gybas has joined the porting team.
>
> I will be the primary liaison between Debian and the Linux for S/390
> developers at IBM.
>
> Below are the latest statistics from the autobuilder.
>
> Important packages still being worked on are:
>
> kernel packages
> gcc 2.95.4 and gcc 3.0
> kdebase
> emacs
> xemacs
> gdb
> strace

I built strace just now with only very minor modifications.  Upstream support
was already there, but wasn't getting enabled.  I've submitted a bug with the
patch (no bug number yet).  I just lost connectivity to cyclops; if it comes
back, I'll work on some of the others.

Has anyone tried the latest gdb package (a CVS snapshot)?

--
 - mdz