Re: looking for an advocate for debian s390 developer

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 11:45:53AM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> I would like to help porting Debian packages to the s390 architecture and
> uploading them. I am currently applying as Debian developer and need an
> advocate. Please contact me offline if you can help me.

Porting to S/390 is in progress but autobuild hasn't been set up yet, so
I have built the package sources manually.

If you want to check them, visit ftp://linux390.linuxkorea.co.kr/caiman.
Also, note that it is not Debian but Debian-like, the one of
Debian-compliant distributions.

Chu-yeon
--
 Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>                : KoKIDS means KOrean KIDS!