Re: Errors in your WWW-page (fwd)

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 11:58:06PM +0200, Richard Higson wrote:
> > It's not mentioned because the porters haven't created any pages.
> Correct:
> I'd prefer to offer this list a 'status' report, rather than publish on the web
> at the moment - unless there somebody knowledgeable around who also knows how to do
> wml.

You don't need to know anything about wml. Simply have the line
#use wml::debian::mainpage title="YOUR_TITLE_HERE"
at the top and then include the body of the page after it (everything
between <body> and </body>). We aim to make things easy for you. :)

Good luck with your project.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org