Re: How to package a cdylib package

Hi and welcome

Nice that you want to package more sequoia things, me and H0lger are
currently working on getting sequoia-chameleon-gnupg into Debian.

maybe sequoia-octopus-librnp can be a good inspiration source for a cdy-lib.

If you want to chat about it on irc, both the debian-rust channel and
the sequoia one are pretty active.

//Alex