Collapsed feature dependencies?

Hi guys,

I just tried to work on packaging "oo7" (with the ultimate goal of gnome-authenticator)..

I'm a bit confused, my naively approached build fails with

librust-oo7+cbc-dev : Depends: librust-cbc-0.1+default-dev but it is not installable                        Depends: librust-cbc-0.1+zeroize-dev but it is not installable

yes sure, because cbc used collapse_features, but how do I fix that?

Under:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/RustPackaging/Policy#Package_dependencies

I dont understand this section, does this refer to debcargo.toml? Should it mention that, or does it talk about writing the [dependencies] elsewhere?

Anyway, if I put the dependency to "librust-cbc-dev" in debcargo.toml the build still wants to access the non existing featurized packages.

Kind regards, Axel

PS: My naive approach on gnome-authenticater itself still fails on missing librust-adwaita-dev I guess this still somewhere in the upload queue?