Catching precompiled binaries in rust crates

Hi!

As most of you probably know already, there's been an issue recently
with serde_derive. Upstream was shipping a prebuilt binary in order to
reduce build time: https://github.com/serde-rs/serde/issues/2538

The binary was introduced in version 1.0.172, and removed in 1.0.184. In
Sid we have 1.0.171, so we never really noticed the issue ourselves.
https://github.com/serde-rs/serde/releases/tag/v1.0.172
https://github.com/serde-rs/serde/releases/tag/v1.0.184

Just to see if lintian would catch the prebuilt binary, I tried
packaging rust-serde-derive-1_1.0.183 yesterday. Indeed lintian spotted
the issue emitting the following error:

 E: rust-serde-derive-1 source: source-is-missing [serde_derive-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu]

We should keep an eye for other occurrences of the same "optimization"
in the future. :)