Please help in writing of report on the team's packaging practices

Hi team,

As part of the workflow improvements mentioned in the [June meeting], I'm now
writing a report on current packaging practices of our team to collect points
and thoughts. It covers how rustc and cargo are packaged, the tools we use to
package crates (dh-cargo, debcargo, debcargo-conf), and thoughts on them and the
overall process.

The document is at
https://salsa.debian.org/ncts/reports/-/blob/main/2023-07-rust-team-packaging-practices.adoc.
It's written in [AsciiDoc], which you can pick up pretty quick if unfamiliar with.

I'm only one person and certainly lack the ability and knowledge to cover the
full picture. Please help in its writing. MRs, issues, replies to this email, or
just a line or two on #debian-rust are all welcome.

[June meeting]
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-rust/2023/debian-rust.2023-06-18-18.58.html
[AsciiDoc] https://docs.asciidoctor.org/asciidoc/latest/syntax-quick-reference/

--