Re: Help to compile a wasm package

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 01:09:43PM +0100, Yadd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> to update a nodejs package,

Which package is that? Please provide an URL.

> I need to build a wasm file using cargo. I succeed to do it

OKay, nice.

> but it downloads some package during build process:
>  * libc-0.2.116
>  * rand-0.4.6
>  * vlq-0.5.1
>
> Which package do I have to install as dependency to avoid this ?

Some how I do read "How to avoid dependency?"

Please elaborate your question. Because I don't understand it,
but want to understand it.

> Cheers,
> Yadd
>
> PS: sorry, I don't know anything about rust packaging,
>     neither rust/cargo themselves...

Some how I do read "I fear the yet unknown rust and unknown cargo world"

Just tell more about "starting point"
> to update a nodejs package,

Groeten
Geert Stappers