greetd+wlgreet packaging and maybe joining the team

Quack,

I intend to package greetd (#1010247) and wlgreet (#1010248). After difficulties with lightdm+libseat (more details in the ITP) I finally decided to give greetd a go and since it is not packaged yet I simply built the binaries on my machine. So far it has been working great with one minor problem (https://todo.sr.ht/~kennylevinsen/greetd/23).

I think it would make sense to package it in the team or at least to collaborate on the dependencies, therefore I'd be glad to join the team if you would have me. I have no Rust packaging experience at all, but various packaging experiences in general (mainly Ruby, Python, C/C++). I also am a total newbie at Rust: I wrote my first basic coding bits a few months ago but I encountered some difficulties/bugs with the libraries I was using and it is on hold for now. Nevertheless I'd be happy to learn more along the way.

Regards.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes