handling dependencies on time 0.1

Sylvestre updates rust-time from 0.1 to 0.3, meaning that the (build-)
dependencies of a number of packages were unsatisfiable. I started looking at
these to see how easy it would be to update them.

Unfortunately it seems the API changes were quite significant and not all
upstreams have updated yet. So i'm currently leaning towards uploading a
rust-time-0.1 package. I'll probably do it in a few days if nothing
convinces me otherwise.

more details on individual packages below.

Package: rust-chrono

This only depends on rust-time for backwards compatibility reasons, I can't find
any crates that depend directly on both rust-chrono and rust-time, so I went ahead
and patched the dependency out for now so that reverse dependencies would be
installable/buildable again.

Package: rust-condure

This was more of a problem, there is no upstream fix available and the code relies
on a function (strftime) which simply doesn't seem to exist in the new rust-time,
it would almost certainly be possible to replace it with an implementation from
somewere else, but I don't feel like I am the right oerson to do that.

Package: rust-dhcp4r

Upstream has ported this to time 0.2, from a quick look at docs.rs it seems that 0.2
is closer to 0.3 than it is to 0.1, but I have not yet done any test builds.

Package: rust-pbr

Not ported upstream, not investigated further, not currently used by any applictions
in Debian.

Package: rust-syslog

Ported upstream, but new semver involved

Package: rust-xml5ever

Upstream has got rid of the time dependency in git, but not yet included it in a release

Package: rust-zip

Not ported upstream, not investigated further.