lacking Russian's layout of keyboard

Hi,
my problem is that lacking  Russian's layout of keyboard.
Debian 8.8 has Synaptic Package Manager, but I  fear exploite it, as it get  so many packages about keyboard.
I weak in PC, and don't know which packages to set.
My old PC has only 500 kb memory, but with xfce work well, and I don't want load unnecessary packages.
I need only Russian letters in Mousepad. If any know which packages need load, say me, please. Answer  better do in Russian, if possible, I am Russian.
Thank you all.