Re: Are you still in TALK FUSION?

Hi,

A friend sent this to me so I'm passing it on to you.

You have been invited to join SocialDish!

SocialDish gives you amazing deals that are unique to your city. They include places to eat, things to see or do, and places to stay. But most of all, you can earn cash anytime someone you invite buys a deal. It only takes a second to sign up and there is no catch. SocialDish has no long-term contracts or upfront fees you have to worry about. Buy what you want and nothing else. Click below to sign up or just learn more about what SocialDish can do for you.

http://www.socialdish.com/s/v0ADZ9

I joined, why not!

Kindest Regards,
Julie DuBois